The SRMHTPPM-13.3G Sunlight Readable touch screen monitors are designed to operate in direct bright sunlight, or in other high ambient-light conditions. It utilizes state-of-the-art LED backlights to produce over 1,500 nits of brightness (vs. 250-300 nits for standard monitors). This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images, even with direct, bright sunlight on the face of the screen. The P-Cap touch screen enables multi-touch capability. SRMHTPPM-13.3G touch screen monitors are ideal for use in a wide range of industrial, law enforcement, aviation, marine, military, inspection, advertising, material handling (cranes), and transportation applications where viewability in direct bright sunlight is crucial.
- 1,500 nits Brightness
- Produces Clear, Sharp Images Even in Direct Bright Sunlight
- Automatic Ambient Light Sensor
- Rugged Steel Panel Mount Enclosure
- Lockable On-Screen Display (OSD) Controls
- Auto Re-Start After Power Loss
- TRU-Tuff Ensures Maximum Shock and Vibration Resistance