Sony XCL-C280 Area Scan Camera
Sony has made it easier than ever for customers to migrate from analog to digital with the introduction of the new monochrome PoCL camera, the Sony XCL-C280. Featuring 2.8M resolution of 1,940 x 1,460 effective pixels, this camera offers exciting new options for a wide array of applications, including Intelligent Transportation Systems, machine vision, and sports shooting. The Sony XCL-C280 camera is equipped with several unique features, including Shading Correction, Defect Correction, and Temperature Readout. In addition, the Sony XCL-C280 features Near-Infrared Sensitivity, utilizing Sony’s EXview HAD CCD II technology
Sony XCL-C280 Features
- Near-Infrared Sensitivity: Utilizing Sony’s EXview HAD CCD II technology, the XCL-C280 camera captures clear images in NIR wavelengths.
- Shading Correction: Minimizes uneven image intensity caused by lighting conditions.
- Defect Correction: Automatically minimizes defective pixels directly inside the camera.
- Temperature readout: Eliminates the need for a separate sensor and simplifies system configuration
- Memory Channel: Up to 16 sets of camera parameters can be stored in addition to the factory default settings.
- Bulk Trigger Modes: Allows the camera to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single hardware or software trigger.
- Sequential Trigger Mode: Allows the camera to capture a single image using successive setups stored in the memory channel.