Schneider Optics Xenon-Emerald 2.8/28MM “S”
Many camera manufacturers are using the F-Mount bayonet as the camera/lens interface of their high resolution area and line scan cameras. Schneider-Kreuznach has addressed this topic with the new series of industrial XENON EMERALD lenses. These low distortion lenses with an image circle diameter of 43.2 mm are compact, robust, locking focus and iris, designed for close up range or infinity and optimized for a uniform image quality over the whole sensor area. The 400-1000 nm broadband coating makes them suitable for applications in the visible and the near infrared spectrum.
The Xenon-Emerald 2.8/28 mm is offered in two variants; S and L. The S version is offered for “close up” finite working distances typical of machine vision applications and the L version is offered for long working distances out to Infinity.
- Robust mechanics for rough industrial environment
- Compact design and low weight
- Focus and iris setting lockable
- High resolution optics 400-700nm (VIS) / 700-1000nm (NIR)
- Corrected for close up range (S) and Infinity (L) version
- Constant MTF over the entire image field
- Machine vision and other imaging applications
- Quality control
- Web inspection
- Surface inspection
- Line scan applications