Intel RealSense Depth D401
The Intel RealSense™ Depth Camera D401 is a short-range stereo camera providing sub-millimeter accuracy for all your close-range computer vision needs.
Precise accuracy lets the Intel RealSense Depth Camera D401 open up a whole new world of use cases that require close-range depth sensing. Robots with gripping capabilities, assembly line inspections, and effective wound management are just some of the places where the high-resolution global shutter depth sensors of the D401 can make a big difference.
- Use environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Image sensor technology: Global Shutter
- Ideal range: 7 cm to 50 cm
- Depth technology: Stereoscopic
- Minimum depth distance (Min-Z) at max resolution: 7 cm @ 480p
- Depth Accuracy: +/- 2% at 50 C
- Depth Field of View (FOV): 87° × 58°
- Depth output resolution: Up to 1280 × 720
- Depth frame rate: Up to 90 fps