Flir Board Level Blackfly S BFS-U3-32S4C-BD2
The FLIR Blackfly Board Level variants are high performance, machine vision, area scan cameras designed for embedding into tight spaces. Unlike many board level cameras, it boasts a rich feature set applied to the latest CMOS sensors; the same feature set as the cased version. It is ready for integration with proven compatibility with popular SBCs and SOMs. The Blackfly S board level models enable OEMs to develop smaller, lighter, and lower cost solutions with embedded system connectivity and rich features.
- DESIGNED FOR INTEGRATION IN SMALL SPACES
- These models are ideal for mobile, handheld and desktop device integration with their 29 x 29 x 12 mm board level footprint, USB3 or GigE across FPC connection with latching connector , and low profile JST GPIO connector, and no fixed lens mount.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE IMAGING
- It is rare for board level cameras to integrate the most advanced CMOS sensors and come with a full feature set. The Blackfly S board level variants integrate the latest Pregius global shutter CMOS image sensors for distortion free, high dynamic range image capture. They have the same rich feature set as the cased variants allowing both automatic and precise manual control over image capture and on-camera pre-processing.
- EMBEDDED ECO-SYSTEM SUPPORT
- Ideal of embedded systems, the entire Blackfly S camera family provides proven compatibility with popular SBCs and Operating Systems including desktop Windows and Linux on ARM, x64 and x86.